“SIBERIAN BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT 2018” will be a summit from 02.11.2018 to 04.11.2018 at the Siberian State University of Science and Technology named after academician M.F. Reshetnev. It`s dedicate to blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies!
The largest event in the digital economy and blockchain in Siberia in the framework of the state program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation”.
Siberian Blockchain Summit 2018 is the largest event in the digital economy and blockchain industry in Krasnoyarsk and Krasnoyarsk Krai and one of the largest in Siberia.
All representatives of the sphere. You can get acquainted with the best blockchain projects, find out information about investing in this industry.
Main feature. There will be no promotional reports at the event. All performances are practical. You will learn ways to make money with investments in cryptocurrency and blockchain projects.
Training. Participants can receive a certificate of advanced training from Siberian State University of Science and Technology named after academician M.F. Reshetnev on the additional educational program “Blockchain in the digital economy of Russia”!
WHO WILL BE AT SIBERIAN BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT 2018:
• 150+ PARTICIPANTS
• Leading companies in the blockchain industry
• 10+ SPEAKERS
THEMES WHICH WILL BE TAKEN BY SIBERIAN BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT 2018?
1. What is a digital economy? How to make money on the digital economy?
2. Global trends of the digital economy. Effective Russia: productivity as a foundation of growth!
3. Decentralized payment systems
4. How will the traditional economy change?
5. What is a cryptocurrency?
6. All about blockchain technology. Blockchain Applications
7. How to make money with the blockchain technology? How to use blockchain in your business?
8. Implementation problems and their solutions
9. Five main advantages of the blockchain
10. The future of the blockchain
11. How to investor choose ICO for investments, minimizing risk
12. The average return on investment in ICO in the autumn of 2018
13. What is mining? All types of mining, their advantages and disadvantages
14. Bitmain and new manufacturers – comparison
15. States and blockchain. The use of decentralized systems in state companies